Monday, March 21, 2005

Quick Vids

Here is a pretty funny and true followup vid for my poker article

Unbelievable prank vid.. seriously had to be a thousand to one shot for that to happen

I love flash cartoons, I spend hours a day watching them.
  • This one is really well done and hilarious
  • Another flash done by the same authors. At first I found it annoying but after watching it again I couldn't stop laughing (only funny if you've seen the classic "All your base" flash).
  • Burnt Face Man: Episode 2. My favorite cartoon series (I am not gay! I have a calender with naked ladies at home!)
  • Here is another flash done by David Firth, creator of Salad Fingers and Burnt Face man. This guy really is talented
While not a video or cartoon, this sound bite is interesting. Its a stolen message left by Lindsay Lohan on Paris Hilton's cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home